How to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 from your system
IObit Uninstaller 8 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by IObit. Open here for more info on IObit. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove IObit Uninstaller 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called IObitUninstaler.exe and occupies 5.04 MB (5286672 bytes).
IObit Uninstaller 8 is composed of the following executables which take 39.89 MB (41830240 bytes) on disk:
How to delete IObit Uninstaller 8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
IObit Uninstaller 8 is an application offered by the software company IObit. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove IObit Uninstaller 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IObit Uninstaller 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IObit Uninstaller 8". If it is installed on your PC the IObit Uninstaller 8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IObit Uninstaller 8 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IObit Uninstaller 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8.
8. After uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IObit Uninstaller 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IObit Uninstaller 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.