IObit Uninstaller 8
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 from your systemIObit
. More information on IObit can be seen here
. IObit Uninstaller 8 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller directory, subject to the user's choice. IObit Uninstaller 8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\unins000.exe. IObitUninstaler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.04 MB (5286672 bytes) on disk.
IObit Uninstaller 8 is comprised of the following executables which take 39.51 MB (41424376
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (160.27 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.62 MB)
- CrRestore.exe (1.09 MB)
- DSPut.exe (437.27 KB)
- Feedback.exe (2.12 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.71 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (5.04 MB)
- IUProtip.exe (1.01 MB)
- IUService.exe (149.77 KB)
- iush.exe (3.15 MB)
- IUSoftUpdateTip.exe (1.32 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (130.77 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (721.27 KB)
- ScreenShot.exe (808.77 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (1.07 MB)
- SpecUTool.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallMonitor.exe (1.95 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.87 MB)
- PreCare.exe (4.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of IObit Uninstaller 8. You can find below info on other releases of IObit Uninstaller 8:
...click to view all...
IObit Uninstaller 8 is a program released by IObit. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove IObit Uninstaller 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase IObit Uninstaller 8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IObit Uninstaller 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IObit Uninstaller 8". If it exists on your system the IObit Uninstaller 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IObit Uninstaller 8 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IObit Uninstaller 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IObit Uninstaller 8.
8. After uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Uninstaller 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit from your computer, we are not saying that IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-10 08:32:00.900