IObit Uninstaller 8
IObit Uninstaller 8 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 from your computerIObit
. Check out here
for more information on IObit. Usually the IObit Uninstaller 8 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller directory, depending on the user's option during install. IObit Uninstaller 8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\unins000.exe. IObitUninstaler.exe is the IObit Uninstaller 8's main executable file and it takes circa 5.11 MB (5353472 bytes) on disk.
IObit Uninstaller 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 46.20 MB (48440104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (160.27 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.62 MB)
- BigUpgrade_IU.exe (3.98 MB)
- BUISU.exe (2.91 MB)
- CrRestore.exe (1.09 MB)
- DSPut.exe (564.77 KB)
- Feedback.exe (2.12 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.71 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (5.11 MB)
- IUDM.exe (193.27 KB)
- IUProtip.exe (1.01 MB)
- IUService.exe (201.27 KB)
- iush.exe (1.87 MB)
- IUSoftUpdateTip.exe (1.32 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (120.27 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (794.27 KB)
- ScreenShot.exe (808.77 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (1.07 MB)
- SpecUTool.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Uninstaler_SkipUac.exe (595.77 KB)
- UninstallMonitor.exe (1.99 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.87 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (5.03 MB)
- PreCare.exe (4.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of IObit Uninstaller 8. You can find below info on other versions of IObit Uninstaller 8:
...click to view all...
IObit Uninstaller 8 is a program by the software company IObit. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove IObit Uninstaller 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IObit Uninstaller 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IObit Uninstaller 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Uninstaller 8". If it exists on your system the IObit Uninstaller 8 app will be found automatically. After you click IObit Uninstaller 8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IObit Uninstaller 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IObit Uninstaller 8.
8. After uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IObit Uninstaller 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-10 11:06:48.417