IObit Uninstaller 8
This info is about IObit Uninstaller 8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 from your PCIObit
. Further information on IObit can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. IObitUninstaler.exe is the IObit Uninstaller 8's main executable file and it occupies close to 5.62 MB (5891344 bytes) on disk.
IObit Uninstaller 8 contains of the executables below. They take 43.23 MB (45330032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (159.27 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.75 MB)
- CrRestore.exe (834.27 KB)
- DSPut.exe (440.77 KB)
- Feedback.exe (2.12 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.72 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (5.62 MB)
- IUProtip.exe (918.77 KB)
- IUService.exe (153.27 KB)
- iush.exe (4.01 MB)
- IUSoftUpdateTip.exe (1.19 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (130.77 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (1.23 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (808.77 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (1.07 MB)
- SpecUTool.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallMonitor.exe (1.99 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (3.15 MB)
- Vulnerabilityfix.exe (1.90 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.62 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (5.05 MB)
- PreCare.exe (4.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of IObit Uninstaller 8. Click on the links below for other IObit Uninstaller 8 versions:
...click to view all...
IObit Uninstaller 8 is an application released by the software company IObit. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase IObit Uninstaller 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IObit Uninstaller 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IObit Uninstaller 8". The IObit Uninstaller 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IObit Uninstaller 8 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IObit Uninstaller 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8.
8. After uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Uninstaller 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IObit Uninstaller 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IObit Uninstaller 8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-14 14:41:52.910