IObit Uninstaller 8
This info is about IObit Uninstaller 8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 from your systemIObit
. Check out here
where you can get more info on IObit. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Uninstaller folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for IObit Uninstaller 8 is C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\unins000.exe. IObitUninstaler.exe is the IObit Uninstaller 8's primary executable file and it takes close to 5.63 MB (5900560 bytes) on disk.
IObit Uninstaller 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.37 MB (21360934
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (159.27 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.75 MB)
- CrRestore.exe (834.27 KB)
- DSPut.exe (438.27 KB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (5.63 MB)
- IUProtip.exe (918.77 KB)
- IUService.exe (153.27 KB)
- iush.exe (4.00 MB)
- IUSoftUpdateTip.exe (1.19 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (130.77 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (1.23 MB)
- SpecUTool.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (936.33 KB)
- UninstallMonitor.exe (1.99 MB)
The current web page applies to IObit Uninstaller 8 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of IObit Uninstaller 8:
...click to view all...
IObit Uninstaller 8 is a program released by the software company IObit. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase IObit Uninstaller 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase IObit Uninstaller 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IObit Uninstaller 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Uninstaller 8". The IObit Uninstaller 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IObit Uninstaller 8 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IObit Uninstaller 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IObit Uninstaller 8.
8. After uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IObit Uninstaller 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IObit Uninstaller 8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-18 23:14:16.063