IObit Uninstaller 8
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 from your PCIObit
. Open here
for more details on IObit. IObit Uninstaller 8 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing IObit Uninstaller 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. IObitDownloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.65 MB (2778384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in IObit Uninstaller 8. They occupy 22.72 MB (23819944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (155.27 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.60 MB)
- DSPut.exe (109.27 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.73 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.65 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (4.83 MB)
- IUService.exe (146.27 KB)
- iush.exe (1.80 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (130.77 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (719.27 KB)
- ScreenShot.exe (807.77 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (1.14 MB)
- SpecUTool.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Uninstaler_SkipUac.exe (174.77 KB)
- UninstallMonitor.exe (1.96 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.50 MB)
The current page applies to IObit Uninstaller 8 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of IObit Uninstaller 8:
...click to view all...
IObit Uninstaller 8 is an application released by the software company IObit. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IObit Uninstaller 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IObit Uninstaller 8". If it exists on your system the IObit Uninstaller 8 app will be found automatically. When you click IObit Uninstaller 8 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IObit Uninstaller 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8.
8. After removing IObit Uninstaller 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IObit Uninstaller 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IObit Uninstaller 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-21 17:26:30.670