IObit Uninstaller 8
IObit Uninstaller 8 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 from your computerIObit
. More information on IObit can be found here
. IObit Uninstaller 8 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.62 MB (5889808 bytes) on disk and is named IObitUninstaler.exe.
The following executables are contained in IObit Uninstaller 8. They occupy 48.26 MB (50605712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (159.27 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.75 MB)
- CrRestore.exe (834.27 KB)
- DSPut.exe (440.77 KB)
- Feedback.exe (2.12 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.72 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (5.62 MB)
- iu9pre.exe (2.72 MB)
- IUProtip.exe (918.77 KB)
- IUService.exe (153.27 KB)
- iush.exe (4.00 MB)
- IUSoftUpdateTip.exe (1.19 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (130.77 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (1.24 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (808.77 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (1.07 MB)
- SpecUTool.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallMonitor.exe (1.99 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (3.15 MB)
- Vulnerabilityfix_1908.exe (1.90 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.62 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (5.07 MB)
- PreCare.exe (4.22 MB)
- PreMalScn.exe (2.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of IObit Uninstaller 8. Click on the links below for other IObit Uninstaller 8 versions:
...click to view all...
IObit Uninstaller 8 is an application marketed by IObit. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete IObit Uninstaller 8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IObit Uninstaller 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Uninstaller 8". The IObit Uninstaller 8 program will be found automatically. When you select IObit Uninstaller 8 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IObit Uninstaller 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8.
8. After removing IObit Uninstaller 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Uninstaller 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit from your computer, we are not saying that IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-24 06:27:14.700