IObit Uninstaller 8
This page contains complete information on how to remove IObit Uninstaller 8 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 from your systemIObit
. Further information on IObit can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove IObit Uninstaller 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. IObit Uninstaller 8's main file takes around 6.40 MB (6712592 bytes) and is called IObitUninstaler.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside IObit Uninstaller 8. They occupy about 47.63 MB (49945232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (160.27 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.74 MB)
- BigUpgrade_IU.exe (2.47 MB)
- CrRestore.exe (1.09 MB)
- DSPut.exe (438.27 KB)
- Feedback.exe (2.12 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.71 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (6.40 MB)
- IUProtip.exe (1.01 MB)
- IUService.exe (150.27 KB)
- iush.exe (3.19 MB)
- IUSoftUpdateTip.exe (1.19 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (130.77 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (1.23 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (808.77 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (1.07 MB)
- SpecUTool.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallMonitor.exe (1.98 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.87 MB)
- Vulnerabilityfix.exe (1.94 MB)
- wru.exe (1.84 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.62 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (5.04 MB)
- PreCare.exe (4.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of IObit Uninstaller 8. You can find below a few links to other IObit Uninstaller 8 releases:
...click to view all...
IObit Uninstaller 8 is a program released by IObit. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase IObit Uninstaller 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove IObit Uninstaller 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IObit Uninstaller 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "IObit Uninstaller 8". If it exists on your system the IObit Uninstaller 8 program will be found very quickly. When you select IObit Uninstaller 8 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IObit Uninstaller 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8.
8. After uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Uninstaller 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IObit Uninstaller 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-21 02:30:45.813