IObit Uninstaller 8
This page is about IObit Uninstaller 8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 from your computerIObit
. You can read more on IObit or check for application updates here
. IObit Uninstaller 8 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.87 MB (5109520 bytes) on disk and is called IObitUninstaler.exe.
The following executables are installed together with IObit Uninstaller 8. They occupy about 35.34 MB (37059064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (157.27 KB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.62 MB)
- BigUpgrade_IU.exe (2.15 MB)
- CrRestore.exe (1.09 MB)
- DSPut.exe (435.77 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.99 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.71 MB)
- IObitUninstaler.exe (4.87 MB)
- IUProtip.exe (1.01 MB)
- IUService.exe (146.27 KB)
- iush.exe (1.82 MB)
- IUSoftUpdateTip.exe (1.31 MB)
- NoteIcon.exe (130.77 KB)
- PPUninstaller.exe (716.77 KB)
- ScreenShot.exe (808.77 KB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (1.14 MB)
- SpecUTool.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallMonitor.exe (1.96 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.50 MB)
This info is about IObit Uninstaller 8 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of IObit Uninstaller 8:
...click to view all...
IObit Uninstaller 8 is an application marketed by the software company IObit. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete IObit Uninstaller 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IObit Uninstaller 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Uninstaller 8". If it is installed on your PC the IObit Uninstaller 8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IObit Uninstaller 8 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IObit Uninstaller 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IObit Uninstaller 8.
8. After uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IObit Uninstaller 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Uninstaller 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that IObit Uninstaller 8 by IObit is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IObit Uninstaller 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-19 05:51:39.130