IDS is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall IDS from your computerJLR
. You can find out more on JLR or check for application updates here
. IDS is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\JLR\IDS folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The program's main executable file is titled java.exe and its approximative size is 141.78 KB (145184 bytes).
IDS contains of the executables below. They take 1.32 MB (1388736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This info is about IDS version 129.00.450
only. You can find below a few links to other IDS releases:
...click to view all...
IDS is an application marketed by JLR. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase IDS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove IDS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IDS or simply click the Search field and type in "IDS". If it exists on your system the IDS app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IDS in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IDS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IDS.
8. After uninstalling IDS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IDS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IDS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IDS by JLR from your computer, nor are we saying that IDS by JLR is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-19 05:02:28.277