This page contains detailed information on how to remove IDS for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IDS from your systemJLR
. You can read more on JLR or check for application updates here
. Usually the IDS program is installed in the C:\Program Files\JLR\IDS folder, depending on the user's option during install. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove IDS. The application's main executable file occupies 136.00 KB (139264 bytes) on disk and is labeled Tabman.exe.
IDS installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.97 MB (5209474
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CAN Link Monitor.exe (100.00 KB)
- ClearVCMUtil.exe (64.00 KB)
- ClearVMMUtil.exe (64.00 KB)
- CodeServeD.exe (432.00 KB)
- controltdsservice.exe (32.00 KB)
- CopySessions.exe (48.00 KB)
- DAVU4011.EXE (380 B)
- DAVU6011.EXE (84 B)
- DAVU7011.EXE (434 B)
- EngineeringFeedback.exe (84.00 KB)
- EvtViewer.exe (40.00 KB)
- idscriticalshutdown.exe (10.00 KB)
- lvpcheck.exe (22.00 KB)
- Monitor2k2.exe (156.00 KB)
- NameGiver.exe (27.50 KB)
- NetworkActivation.exe (92.00 KB)
- probetickhandler.exe (48.00 KB)
- PtchApply.exe (76.00 KB)
- RCSMon.exe (136.00 KB)
- RegXMLExporter.exe (52.00 KB)
- rtdb.exe (55.00 KB)
- SoftwareManager.exe (392.00 KB)
- SoftwareManagerNC.exe (688.00 KB)
- Starburst.exe (64.00 KB)
- SWUpdWizard.exe (400.00 KB)
- SysPage.exe (336.00 KB)
- systemdiagnostic.exe (84.00 KB)
- Tabman.exe (136.00 KB)
- tdsnetconfig.exe (132.00 KB)
- testman.exe (520.00 KB)
- unzip.exe (140.00 KB)
- VDRSWUpd.exe (60.00 KB)
- vmm.exe (44.00 KB)
- XMLRegistryD.exe (156.00 KB)
- XMLTraceListener.exe (60.00 KB)
- zip.exe (124.00 KB)
- c402.exe (22.00 KB)
- c403.exe (36.00 KB)
- c407.exe (36.00 KB)
- c412.exe (29.00 KB)
- c413.exe (29.00 KB)
- c418.exe (60.00 KB)
This info is about IDS version 118.05.450.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other IDS versions:
...click to view all...
IDS is an application marketed by JLR. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall IDS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase IDS from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IDS or simply click the Search feature and type in "IDS". If it exists on your system the IDS application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IDS in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about IDS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IDS.
8. After uninstalling IDS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IDS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IDS by JLR from your computer, nor are we saying that IDS by JLR is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IDS in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-15 06:42:15.203