IDS is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall IDS from your systemJLR
. Take a look here
for more details on JLR. IDS is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JLR\IDS directory, regulated by the user's option. IDS's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. IDSCriticalShutdown.exe is the IDS's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 7.50 KB (7680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of IDS. They take about 4.08 MB (4282010
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CAN Link Monitor.exe (92.00 KB)
- clearvcmutil.exe (76.00 KB)
- clearvmmutil.exe (76.00 KB)
- CodeServeD.exe (324.00 KB)
- ControlTDSService.exe (32.00 KB)
- CopySessions.exe (48.00 KB)
- CREdit.exe (92.00 KB)
- DAVU4011.EXE (380 B)
- DAVU6011.EXE (84 B)
- DAVU7011.EXE (434 B)
- engineeringfeedback.exe (100.00 KB)
- evtviewer.exe (25.50 KB)
- IDSCriticalShutdown.exe (7.50 KB)
- lvpcheck.exe (32.00 KB)
- monitor2k2.exe (188.00 KB)
- NameGiver.exe (36.00 KB)
- networkactivation.exe (92.00 KB)
- ProbeTickHandler.exe (48.00 KB)
- ptchapply.exe (80.00 KB)
- RCSMon.exe (80.00 KB)
- RegXMLExporter.exe (52.00 KB)
- rtdb.exe (60.00 KB)
- soaptest.exe (56.00 KB)
- starburst.exe (50.50 KB)
- swupdwizard.exe (425.27 KB)
- syspage.exe (428.00 KB)
- systemdiagnostic.exe (84.00 KB)
- tabman.exe (152.00 KB)
- TDSNetConfig.exe (136.00 KB)
- testman.exe (488.00 KB)
- unzip.exe (140.00 KB)
- vdrswupd.exe (60.00 KB)
- vmm.exe (52.00 KB)
- XMLRegistryD.exe (156.00 KB)
- XMLTraceListener.exe (56.00 KB)
- zip.exe (124.00 KB)
- c402.exe (32.00 KB)
- c403.exe (36.00 KB)
- c407.exe (36.00 KB)
- c412.exe (36.00 KB)
- c413.exe (36.00 KB)
- c418.exe (56.00 KB)
The current page applies to IDS version 116.00.490.0.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of IDS:
...click to view all...
IDS is an application marketed by JLR. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall IDS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove IDS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IDS or simply click the Search field and type in "IDS". If it is installed on your PC the IDS app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IDS in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IDS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IDS.
8. After removing IDS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IDS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IDS by JLR from your computer, we are not saying that IDS by JLR is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDS supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-16 10:25:15.083