IDS is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall IDS from your PCJLR
. Check out here
for more info on JLR. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\JLR\IDS folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. BackupRestore.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of IDS. They occupy an average of 10.40 MB (10901182
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupRestore.exe (108.00 KB)
- CAN Link Monitor.exe (140.00 KB)
- ClearVCMUtil.exe (68.00 KB)
- ClearVMMUtil.exe (64.00 KB)
- DAVU4011.EXE (380 B)
- DAVU6011.EXE (84 B)
- DAVU7011.EXE (434 B)
- EngineeringFeedback.exe (564.00 KB)
- EvtViewer.exe (40.00 KB)
- idu_flash_util.exe (570.00 KB)
- LCT Shell.exe (48.00 KB)
- LVPCheck.exe (22.00 KB)
- ManualPatchUpdate.exe (80.00 KB)
- Monitor2k2.exe (156.00 KB)
- NetworkActivation.exe (92.00 KB)
- PtchApply.exe (76.00 KB)
- rtdb.exe (55.00 KB)
- SDDConfiguration.exe (3.04 MB)
- SDDManager.exe (172.00 KB)
- SDDManagerController.exe (56.00 KB)
- SoftwareManager.exe (812.00 KB)
- SoftwareManagerNC.exe (972.00 KB)
- SWUpdWizard.exe (396.00 KB)
- SysPage.exe (384.00 KB)
- SystemDiagnostic.exe (84.00 KB)
- Tabman.exe (148.00 KB)
- testman.exe (524.00 KB)
- ThirdPartyAppLauncher.exe (132.00 KB)
- VDRSWUpd.exe (60.00 KB)
- VMM.exe (44.00 KB)
- C402.exe (23.00 KB)
- C403.exe (25.50 KB)
- C407.exe (26.50 KB)
- C412.exe (40.00 KB)
- C413.exe (40.00 KB)
- C418.exe (60.00 KB)
- ProtocolAccessServer.exe (95.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 128.07.450
of IDS. Click on the links below for other IDS versions:
...click to view all...
IDS is an application by JLR. Some people want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove IDS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove IDS from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IDS or simply click the Search feature and type in "IDS". The IDS program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IDS in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IDS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IDS.
8. After removing IDS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IDS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IDS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IDS by JLR from your PC, we are not saying that IDS by JLR is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-16 15:38:55.077