You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IDS for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall IDS from your computerJLR
. Open here
where you can find out more on JLR. IDS is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JLR\IDS folder, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) on disk and is labeled FLYMon.exe.
IDS is comprised of the following executables which take 24.00 KB (24576
bytes) on disk:
This info is about IDS version 128.06.450
only. You can find here a few links to other IDS releases:
...click to view all...
IDS is an application marketed by the software company JLR. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove IDS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall IDS from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IDS or simply click the Search feature and type in "IDS". If it exists on your system the IDS app will be found automatically. After you click IDS in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about IDS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IDS.
8. After removing IDS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IDS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IDS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IDS by JLR from your PC, we are not saying that IDS by JLR is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IDS in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:33:12.327