You can find below details on how to remove IDS for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IDS from your systemJLR
. More data about JLR can be found here
. Usually the IDS program is installed in the C:\Program Files\JLR\IDS directory, depending on the user's option during install. java.exe is the IDS's main executable file and it occupies around 141.78 KB (145184 bytes) on disk.
IDS installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.32 MB (1388736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This info is about IDS version 128.09.450
alone. Click on the links below for other IDS versions:
...click to view all...
IDS is a program released by the software company JLR. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall IDS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IDS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IDS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IDS". If it is installed on your PC the IDS application will be found very quickly. After you click IDS in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IDS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IDS.
8. After uninstalling IDS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IDS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IDS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IDS by JLR from your computer, nor are we saying that IDS by JLR is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IDS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-19 05:02:28.220