This page is about IDS for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall IDS from your PCJLR
. More data about JLR can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\JLR\IDS folder (same installation drive as Windows). IDS's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Tabman.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 136.00 KB (139264 bytes) on disk.
IDS contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.28 MB (4492674
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CAN Link Monitor.exe (100.00 KB)
- ClearVCMUtil.exe (64.00 KB)
- ClearVMMUtil.exe (64.00 KB)
- CodeServeD.exe (432.00 KB)
- controltdsservice.exe (32.00 KB)
- CopySessions.exe (48.00 KB)
- DAVU4011.EXE (380 B)
- DAVU6011.EXE (84 B)
- DAVU7011.EXE (434 B)
- EngineeringFeedback.exe (84.00 KB)
- EvtViewer.exe (40.00 KB)
- idscriticalshutdown.exe (10.00 KB)
- lvpcheck.exe (22.00 KB)
- Monitor2k2.exe (156.00 KB)
- NameGiver.exe (27.50 KB)
- NetworkActivation.exe (96.00 KB)
- probetickhandler.exe (48.00 KB)
- PtchApply.exe (76.00 KB)
- RCSMon.exe (136.00 KB)
- RegXMLExporter.exe (52.00 KB)
- rtdb.exe (55.00 KB)
- SoftwareManager.exe (376.00 KB)
- Starburst.exe (64.00 KB)
- SWUpdWizard.exe (400.00 KB)
- SysPage.exe (336.00 KB)
- systemdiagnostic.exe (84.00 KB)
- Tabman.exe (136.00 KB)
- tdsnetconfig.exe (132.00 KB)
- testman.exe (520.00 KB)
- unzip.exe (140.00 KB)
- VDRSWUpd.exe (60.00 KB)
- vmm.exe (44.00 KB)
- XMLRegistryD.exe (156.00 KB)
- XMLTraceListener.exe (60.00 KB)
- zip.exe (124.00 KB)
- c402.exe (22.00 KB)
- c403.exe (36.00 KB)
- c407.exe (36.00 KB)
- c412.exe (29.00 KB)
- c413.exe (29.00 KB)
- c418.exe (60.00 KB)
The current web page applies to IDS version 118.00.460.0.0
only. You can find below a few links to other IDS versions:
...click to view all...
IDS is an application released by the software company JLR. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase IDS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IDS from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IDS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IDS". If it exists on your system the IDS application will be found automatically. After you click IDS in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IDS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IDS.
8. After uninstalling IDS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IDS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IDS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IDS by JLR from your PC, we are not saying that IDS by JLR is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDS in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-13 06:28:03.200