IDS is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall IDS from your computerJLR
. Open here
for more details on JLR. Usually the IDS application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\JLR\IDS folder, depending on the user's option during setup. BackupRestore.exe is the IDS's primary executable file and it occupies circa 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with IDS. They occupy about 10.40 MB (10901182
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupRestore.exe (108.00 KB)
- CAN Link Monitor.exe (140.00 KB)
- ClearVCMUtil.exe (68.00 KB)
- ClearVMMUtil.exe (64.00 KB)
- DAVU4011.EXE (380 B)
- DAVU6011.EXE (84 B)
- DAVU7011.EXE (434 B)
- EngineeringFeedback.exe (564.00 KB)
- EvtViewer.exe (40.00 KB)
- idu_flash_util.exe (570.00 KB)
- LCT Shell.exe (48.00 KB)
- LVPCheck.exe (22.00 KB)
- ManualPatchUpdate.exe (80.00 KB)
- Monitor2k2.exe (156.00 KB)
- NetworkActivation.exe (92.00 KB)
- PtchApply.exe (76.00 KB)
- rtdb.exe (55.00 KB)
- SDDConfiguration.exe (3.04 MB)
- SDDManager.exe (172.00 KB)
- SDDManagerController.exe (56.00 KB)
- SoftwareManager.exe (812.00 KB)
- SoftwareManagerNC.exe (972.00 KB)
- SWUpdWizard.exe (396.00 KB)
- SysPage.exe (384.00 KB)
- SystemDiagnostic.exe (84.00 KB)
- Tabman.exe (148.00 KB)
- testman.exe (524.00 KB)
- ThirdPartyAppLauncher.exe (132.00 KB)
- VDRSWUpd.exe (60.00 KB)
- VMM.exe (44.00 KB)
- C402.exe (23.00 KB)
- C403.exe (25.50 KB)
- C407.exe (26.50 KB)
- C412.exe (40.00 KB)
- C413.exe (40.00 KB)
- C418.exe (60.00 KB)
- ProtocolAccessServer.exe (95.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (153.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The current page applies to IDS version 129.04.450
alone. You can find here a few links to other IDS versions:
...click to view all...
IDS is a program released by JLR. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove IDS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase IDS from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IDS or simply click the Search field and type in "IDS". If it is installed on your PC the IDS program will be found automatically. When you select IDS in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IDS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IDS.
8. After removing IDS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IDS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IDS by JLR from your PC, we are not saying that IDS by JLR is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IDS in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-16 15:38:55.093