Google Chrome ベータ版
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome ベータ版 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Google Chrome ベータ版 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\74.0.3729.40\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome ベータ版's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome ベータ版 is comprised of the following executables which take 8.65 MB (9069984
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome ベータ版 version 74.0.3729.40
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome ベータ版:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome ベータ版 is a program released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome ベータ版 or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome ベータ版". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome ベータ版 app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome ベータ版 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome ベータ版, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome ベータ版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome ベータ版 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome ベータ版 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-31 04:28:49.290