Google Chrome ベータ版
Google Chrome ベータ版 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Chrome ベータ版 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\74.0.3729.75\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome ベータ版 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.65 MB (9069984
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome ベータ版 version 74.0.3729.75
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome ベータ版:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome ベータ版 is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome ベータ版 or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome ベータ版". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome ベータ版 application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome ベータ版 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome ベータ版, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome ベータ版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome ベータ版 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome ベータ版 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-16 14:40:30.813