Google Chrome ベータ版
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome ベータ版 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Google Chrome ベータ版 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\68.0.3440.25\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.50 MB (1577816 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome ベータ版 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.73 MB (6004064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome ベータ版 version 68.0.3440.25
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome ベータ版:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome ベータ版 is an application by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome ベータ版 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome ベータ版 or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome ベータ版". The Google Chrome ベータ版 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome ベータ版 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome ベータ版, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome ベータ版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome ベータ版 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome ベータ版 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-18 10:10:53.240