Google Chrome ベータ版
Google Chrome ベータ版 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome ベータ版 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome ベータ版 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\67.0.3396.18\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome ベータ版's main executable file and it takes around 1.51 MB (1588568 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome ベータ版. They occupy about 5.74 MB (6015328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (543.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 67.0.3396.18
of Google Chrome ベータ版. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome ベータ版:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome ベータ版 is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Google Chrome ベータ版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome ベータ版 or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome ベータ版". The Google Chrome ベータ版 program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome ベータ版 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome ベータ版, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome ベータ版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome ベータ版 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome ベータ版 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-29 05:47:22.560