Google Chrome ベータ版
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome ベータ版 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.88\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome ベータ版. The program's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome ベータ版. They take about 5.18 MB (5432328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.3325.88
of Google Chrome ベータ版. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome ベータ版:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome ベータ版 is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome ベータ版 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome ベータ版 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome ベータ版". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome ベータ版 application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome ベータ版 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome ベータ版, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版.
8. After removing Google Chrome ベータ版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome ベータ版 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome ベータ版 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-28 03:55:18.027