Google Chrome ベータ版
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\64.0.3282.85\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.51 MB (1581400 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome ベータ版 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.16 MB (5410824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome ベータ版 version 64.0.3282.85
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome ベータ版 versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome ベータ版 is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome ベータ版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome ベータ版 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome ベータ版 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome ベータ版". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome ベータ版 application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome ベータ版 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome ベータ版, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome ベータ版.
8. After removing Google Chrome ベータ版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome ベータ版 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome ベータ版 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-16 10:24:41.613