Google Chrome ベータ版
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome ベータ版 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\67.0.3396.30\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.39 MB (1458008 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome ベータ版 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.87 MB (8252600
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.89 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (460.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 67.0.3396.30
of Google Chrome ベータ版. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome ベータ版 versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome ベータ版 is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome ベータ版 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome ベータ版 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome ベータ版". The Google Chrome ベータ版 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome ベータ版 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome ベータ版, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版.
8. After removing Google Chrome ベータ版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome ベータ版 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome ベータ版 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-04 20:49:12.523