Google Chrome ベータ版
This page is about Google Chrome ベータ版 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Google Chrome ベータ版 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Google Chrome ベータ版 is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\66.0.3359.117\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.39 MB (1453912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome ベータ版. They take an average of 7.97 MB (8360632
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (371.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome ベータ版 version 66.0.3359.117
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome ベータ版 versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome ベータ版 is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome ベータ版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome ベータ版 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome ベータ版 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome ベータ版". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome ベータ版 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome ベータ版 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome ベータ版, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome ベータ版.
8. After removing Google Chrome ベータ版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome ベータ版 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome ベータ版 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-20 15:05:30.767