Google Chrome ベータ版
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Chrome ベータ版 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.52\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Google Chrome ベータ版. They take about 5.21 MB (5458952
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome ベータ版 version 63.0.3239.52
alone. For other Google Chrome ベータ版 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome ベータ版 is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome ベータ版 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome ベータ版 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome ベータ版". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome ベータ版 program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome ベータ版 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome ベータ版, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome ベータ版.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome ベータ版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome ベータ版 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome ベータ版 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome ベータ版 by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome ベータ版 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 06:33:09.010