GOM Mix Pro
This web page is about GOM Mix Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your computerGOM & Company
. You can find out more on GOM & Company or check for application updates here
. GOM Mix Pro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing GOM Mix Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GomMixProMain.exe is the GOM Mix Pro's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 13.79 MB (14463424 bytes) on disk.
GOM Mix Pro is composed of the following executables which take 20.78 MB (21791394
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GomMixPro.exe (482.44 KB)
- GomMixProMain.exe (13.79 MB)
- GomMixSoundEditor.exe (4.16 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- killGomMix.exe (12.94 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (105.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (15.95 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (120.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of GOM Mix Pro. You can find here a few links to other GOM Mix Pro versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Mix Pro is an application marketed by the software company GOM & Company. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove GOM Mix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GOM Mix Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GOM Mix Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Mix Pro". If it exists on your system the GOM Mix Pro app will be found automatically. When you select GOM Mix Pro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GOM Mix Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GOM Mix Pro.
8. After uninstalling GOM Mix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GOM Mix Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Mix Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Mix Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-21 19:04:20.273