GOM Mix Pro
This web page is about GOM Mix Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your computerGOM & Company
. More information on GOM & Company can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling GOM Mix Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. GOM Mix Pro's primary file takes about 15.17 MB (15904744 bytes) and is named GomMixProMain.exe.
GOM Mix Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.93 MB (22992099
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GomMixPro.exe (482.48 KB)
- GomMixProMain.exe (15.17 MB)
- GomMixSoundEditor.exe (3.92 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.93 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- killGomMix.exe (12.94 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (105.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (15.95 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (120.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GOM Mix Pro. Click on the links below for other GOM Mix Pro versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Mix Pro is an application marketed by GOM & Company. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GOM Mix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GOM Mix Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GOM Mix Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GOM Mix Pro". The GOM Mix Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GOM Mix Pro in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GOM Mix Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GOM Mix Pro.
8. After removing GOM Mix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GOM Mix Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Mix Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company from your computer, we are not saying that GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Mix Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-09 12:53:58.290