GOM Mix Pro
GOM Mix Pro is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your systemGOM & Company
. Further information on GOM & Company can be seen here
. GOM Mix Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for GOM Mix Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 14.37 MB (15066048 bytes) on disk and is named GomMixProMain.exe.
GOM Mix Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.12 MB (22141625
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GomMixPro.exe (482.44 KB)
- GomMixProMain.exe (14.37 MB)
- GomMixSoundEditor.exe (3.91 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.93 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- killGomMix.exe (12.94 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (105.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (15.95 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (120.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (109.67 KB)
This page is about GOM Mix Pro version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other GOM Mix Pro releases:
...click to view all...
GOM Mix Pro is an application released by the software company GOM & Company. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall GOM Mix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GOM Mix Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GOM Mix Pro". If it exists on your system the GOM Mix Pro app will be found automatically. When you select GOM Mix Pro in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GOM Mix Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GOM Mix Pro.
8. After uninstalling GOM Mix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Mix Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Mix Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Mix Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 13:43:25.757