GOM Mix Pro
GOM Mix Pro is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your PCGOM & Company
. Check out here
for more info on GOM & Company. Usually the GOM Mix Pro application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GOM Mix Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 13.05 MB (13684672 bytes) on disk and is named GomMixProMain.exe.
GOM Mix Pro contains of the executables below. They take 20.04 MB (21010403
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomMixPro.exe (482.44 KB)
- GomMixProMain.exe (13.05 MB)
- GomMixSoundEditor.exe (4.16 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- killGomMix.exe (12.94 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (105.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (15.95 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (120.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.96 KB)
This data is about GOM Mix Pro version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GOM Mix Pro:
...click to view all...
GOM Mix Pro is a program offered by GOM & Company. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall GOM Mix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GOM Mix Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GOM Mix Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GOM Mix Pro". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Mix Pro app will be found very quickly. After you select GOM Mix Pro in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GOM Mix Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GOM Mix Pro.
8. After uninstalling GOM Mix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GOM Mix Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Mix Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GOM Mix Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-14 16:44:50.103