GOM Mix Pro
This web page is about GOM Mix Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your computerGOM & Company
. You can read more on GOM & Company or check for application updates here
. GOM Mix Pro is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove GOM Mix Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GomMixProMain.exe and it has a size of 15.17 MB (15911400 bytes).
GOM Mix Pro is composed of the following executables which take 21.94 MB (23001343
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GomMixPro.exe (482.48 KB)
- GomMixProMain.exe (15.17 MB)
- GomMixSoundEditor.exe (3.92 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.93 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- killGomMix.exe (12.94 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (105.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (15.95 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (120.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GOM Mix Pro. You can find below info on other releases of GOM Mix Pro:
...click to view all...
GOM Mix Pro is a program offered by GOM & Company. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase GOM Mix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GOM Mix Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GOM Mix Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Mix Pro". The GOM Mix Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GOM Mix Pro in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GOM Mix Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GOM Mix Pro.
8. After removing GOM Mix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Mix Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Mix Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company from your computer, we are not saying that GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Mix Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-07 08:03:12.223