GOM Mix Pro
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GOM Mix Pro for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your computerGOM & Company
. Open here
for more information on GOM & Company. GOM Mix Pro is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall GOM Mix Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. GOM Mix Pro's primary file takes around 14.96 MB (15683560 bytes) and is named GomMixProMain.exe.
The following executables are contained in GOM Mix Pro. They occupy 21.72 MB (22770334
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomMixPro.exe (482.48 KB)
- GomMixProMain.exe (14.96 MB)
- GomMixSoundEditor.exe (3.92 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.93 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- killGomMix.exe (12.94 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (105.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (15.95 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (120.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.52 KB)
The current page applies to GOM Mix Pro version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of GOM Mix Pro:
...click to view all...
GOM Mix Pro is an application offered by GOM & Company. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove GOM Mix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GOM Mix Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GOM Mix Pro". The GOM Mix Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GOM Mix Pro in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GOM Mix Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GOM Mix Pro.
8. After removing GOM Mix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Mix Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Mix Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GOM Mix Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-31 16:48:20.750