GOM Mix Pro
This page contains thorough information on how to remove GOM Mix Pro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your systemGOM & Company
. You can read more on GOM & Company or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing GOM Mix Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GomMixProMain.exe is the GOM Mix Pro's primary executable file and it takes about 15.17 MB (15904744 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GOM Mix Pro. They occupy about 21.93 MB (22992070
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomMixPro.exe (482.48 KB)
- GomMixProMain.exe (15.17 MB)
- GomMixSoundEditor.exe (3.92 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.93 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- killGomMix.exe (12.94 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (105.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (15.95 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (120.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.56 KB)
The current web page applies to GOM Mix Pro version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of GOM Mix Pro:
...click to view all...
GOM Mix Pro is an application offered by GOM & Company. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove GOM Mix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GOM Mix Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GOM Mix Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM Mix Pro". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Mix Pro application will be found automatically. When you select GOM Mix Pro in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GOM Mix Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GOM Mix Pro.
8. After removing GOM Mix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Mix Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GOM Mix Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Mix Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-12 10:30:32.437