GOM Mix Pro
This info is about GOM Mix Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your PCGOM & Company
. You can find out more on GOM & Company or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMMixPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GOM Mix Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMMixPro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GomMixProMain.exe is the GOM Mix Pro's main executable file and it takes around 12.93 MB (13558720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GOM Mix Pro. They take about 19.78 MB (20738373
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomMixPro.exe (482.44 KB)
- GomMixProMain.exe (12.93 MB)
- GomMixSoundEditor.exe (4.15 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.86 MB)
- killGomMix.exe (12.94 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (105.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (15.95 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (120.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.72 KB)
This data is about GOM Mix Pro version 126.96.36.199
only. For more GOM Mix Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GOM Mix Pro is an application offered by GOM & Company. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GOM Mix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GOM Mix Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GOM Mix Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Mix Pro". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Mix Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GOM Mix Pro in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GOM Mix Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GOM Mix Pro.
8. After uninstalling GOM Mix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GOM Mix Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Mix Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company from your computer, we are not saying that GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Mix Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:56:12.020