GOM Mix Pro
This web page is about GOM Mix Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GOM Mix Pro from your systemGOM & Company
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GOM & Company. GOM Mix Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for GOM Mix Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOM\GOMMixPro\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 15.17 MB (15904744 bytes) on disk and is labeled GomMixProMain.exe.
GOM Mix Pro is composed of the following executables which occupy 21.93 MB (22992070
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GomMixPro.exe (482.48 KB)
- GomMixProMain.exe (15.17 MB)
- GomMixSoundEditor.exe (3.92 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.93 MB)
- KillGom.exe (75.44 KB)
- killGomMix.exe (12.94 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (105.50 KB)
- RtParser.exe (15.95 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (120.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.56 KB)
The current web page applies to GOM Mix Pro version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of GOM Mix Pro:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall GOM Mix Pro.Registry keys:
GOM Mix Pro is a program by GOM & Company. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall GOM Mix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GOM Mix Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GOM Mix Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Mix Pro". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Mix Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GOM Mix Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GOM Mix Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GOM Mix Pro.
8. After removing GOM Mix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GOM Mix Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GOM Mix Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company from your PC, we are not saying that GOM Mix Pro by GOM & Company is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GOM Mix Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-10 21:02:30.553