This info is about FlexiServer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall FlexiServer from your systemNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be read here
. Please open www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
if you want to read more on FlexiServer on NCH Software's page. FlexiServer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer directory, depending on the user's option. FlexiServer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe. The application's main executable file is titled flexiserver.exe and it has a size of 873.18 KB (894136 bytes).
FlexiServer is composed of the following executables which take 4.00 MB (4195184
bytes) on disk:
- flexiserver.exe (873.18 KB)
- flexiserversetup_v2.03.exe (3.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.03
of FlexiServer. You can find below a few links to other FlexiServer releases:
...click to view all...
FlexiServer is a program offered by NCH Software. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove FlexiServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FlexiServer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlexiServer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlexiServer". If it exists on your system the FlexiServer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FlexiServer in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FlexiServer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlexiServer:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FlexiServer.
8. After uninstalling FlexiServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FlexiServer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlexiServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FlexiServer by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that FlexiServer by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FlexiServer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 06:05:23.570