FlexiServer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FlexiServer from your systemNCH Software
. Go over here
for more details on NCH Software. Please open www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
if you want to read more on FlexiServer on NCH Software's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall FlexiServer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 872.68 KB (893624 bytes) on disk and is titled flexiserver.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with FlexiServer. They occupy about 5.47 MB (5740912
bytes) on disk.
- flexiserver.exe (872.68 KB)
- flexiserversetup_v2.02.exe (3.14 MB)
- PATCH.exe (1.48 MB)
The current page applies to FlexiServer version 2.02
alone. Click on the links below for other FlexiServer versions:
...click to view all...
FlexiServer is a program released by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove FlexiServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FlexiServer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FlexiServer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlexiServer". The FlexiServer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FlexiServer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FlexiServer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlexiServer:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlexiServer.
8. After uninstalling FlexiServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlexiServer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlexiServer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FlexiServer by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that FlexiServer by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlexiServer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 01:58:32.587