You can find below detailed information on how to remove FlexiServer for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FlexiServer from your PCNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be read here
. You can see more info on FlexiServer at www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FlexiServer is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called flexiserver.exe and it has a size of 1.13 MB (1188384 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with FlexiServer. They take about 4.41 MB (4625984
bytes) on disk.
- flexiserver.exe (1.13 MB)
- flexiserversetup_v1.82.exe (3.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.82
of FlexiServer. For more FlexiServer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall FlexiServer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by FlexiServer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserversetup_v1.82.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NCH Software\FlexiServer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NCH Software\FlexiServer
FlexiServer is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase FlexiServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FlexiServer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FlexiServer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlexiServer". If it exists on your system the FlexiServer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FlexiServer in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FlexiServer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlexiServer:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlexiServer.
8. After uninstalling FlexiServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FlexiServer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlexiServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlexiServer by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FlexiServer by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlexiServer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 15:21:47.450