FlexiServer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FlexiServer from your computerNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be found here
. Please open www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
if you want to read more on FlexiServer on NCH Software's website. FlexiServer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove FlexiServer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FlexiServer's main file takes around 872.68 KB (893624 bytes) and its name is flexiserver.exe.
FlexiServer is comprised of the following executables which take 4.10 MB (4300144
bytes) on disk:
- flexiserver.exe (872.68 KB)
- flexiserversetup_v2.01.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to FlexiServer version 2.01
alone. For more FlexiServer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlexiServer is an application marketed by NCH Software. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove FlexiServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FlexiServer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlexiServer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlexiServer". If it is installed on your PC the FlexiServer app will be found automatically. When you select FlexiServer in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FlexiServer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlexiServer:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlexiServer.
8. After uninstalling FlexiServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlexiServer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlexiServer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FlexiServer by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that FlexiServer by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FlexiServer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 14:48:07.797