FlexiServer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FlexiServer from your computerNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be found here
. Please open www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
if you want to read more on FlexiServer on NCH Software's website. FlexiServer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove FlexiServer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FlexiServer's main file takes around 872.68 KB (893624 bytes) and its name is flexiserver.exe.
FlexiServer is comprised of the following executables which take 4.10 MB (4300144
bytes) on disk:
- flexiserver.exe (872.68 KB)
- flexiserversetup_v2.01.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to FlexiServer version 2.01
alone. For more FlexiServer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlexiServer is an application marketed by NCH Software. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove FlexiServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FlexiServer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FlexiServer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlexiServer". If it exists on your system the FlexiServer application will be found very quickly. When you select FlexiServer in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FlexiServer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlexiServer:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlexiServer.
8. After uninstalling FlexiServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlexiServer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlexiServer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FlexiServer by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that FlexiServer by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FlexiServer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 14:48:07.797