FlexiServer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FlexiServer from your systemNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more information on NCH Software. More information about FlexiServer can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
. FlexiServer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FlexiServer. flexiserver.exe is the FlexiServer's primary executable file and it takes close to 909.53 KB (931360 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in FlexiServer. They take 4.18 MB (4382272
bytes) on disk.
- flexiserver.exe (909.53 KB)
- flexiserversetup_v1.81.exe (3.29 MB)
This web page is about FlexiServer version 1.81
only. Click on the links below for other FlexiServer versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling FlexiServer we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall FlexiServer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FlexiServer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserversetup_v1.81.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\Help\about.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\Help\activity.html
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
FlexiServer is an application offered by NCH Software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall FlexiServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FlexiServer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlexiServer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlexiServer". If it exists on your system the FlexiServer app will be found very quickly. When you select FlexiServer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FlexiServer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlexiServer:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FlexiServer.
8. After removing FlexiServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FlexiServer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlexiServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FlexiServer by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FlexiServer by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FlexiServer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 07:55:21.103