You can find on this page details on how to remove FlexiServer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FlexiServer from your systemNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
to get more information about FlexiServer on NCH Software's website. FlexiServer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. FlexiServer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe. FlexiServer's main file takes around 870.68 KB (891576 bytes) and is called flexiserver.exe.
The following executables are installed along with FlexiServer. They take about 4.10 MB (4297584
bytes) on disk.
- flexiserver.exe (870.68 KB)
- flexiserversetup_v2.00.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00
of FlexiServer. For other FlexiServer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlexiServer is a program by the software company NCH Software. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase FlexiServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FlexiServer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FlexiServer or simply click the Search field and type in "FlexiServer". The FlexiServer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FlexiServer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FlexiServer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlexiServer:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlexiServer.
8. After removing FlexiServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlexiServer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlexiServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FlexiServer by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that FlexiServer by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlexiServer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-05 05:29:46.047