FlexiServer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall FlexiServer from your computerNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FlexiServer is "C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe" -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 901.60 KB (923240 bytes) on disk and is labeled flexiserver.exe.
The executable files below are part of FlexiServer. They occupy about 4.17 MB (4376784
bytes) on disk.
- flexiserver.exe (901.60 KB)
- flexiserversetup_v1.77.exe (3.29 MB)
The current web page applies to FlexiServer version 1.77
alone. You can find below a few links to other FlexiServer versions:
...click to view all...
FlexiServer is a program by NCH Software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall FlexiServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FlexiServer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FlexiServer or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlexiServer". If it exists on your system the FlexiServer application will be found automatically. After you click FlexiServer in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FlexiServer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlexiServer.
8. After uninstalling FlexiServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FlexiServer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlexiServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FlexiServer by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that FlexiServer by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlexiServer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 15:54:45.157