FlexiServer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FlexiServer from your PCNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Please open www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
if you want to read more on FlexiServer on NCH Software's website. FlexiServer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. FlexiServer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe. flexiserver.exe is the FlexiServer's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.08 MB (1128936 bytes) on disk.
FlexiServer is comprised of the following executables which take 1.83 MB (1918928
bytes) on disk:
- flexiserver.exe (1.08 MB)
- flexiserversetup_v4.00.exe (771.48 KB)
The current page applies to FlexiServer version 4.00
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of FlexiServer:
...click to view all...
FlexiServer is a program marketed by NCH Software. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall FlexiServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FlexiServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlexiServer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlexiServer". If it is installed on your PC the FlexiServer program will be found automatically. After you click FlexiServer in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FlexiServer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlexiServer:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/flexi/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\FlexiServer\flexiserver.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlexiServer.
8. After removing FlexiServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FlexiServer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlexiServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FlexiServer by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that FlexiServer by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlexiServer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-02 00:19:40.470