You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FlexiServer for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall FlexiServer from your PCNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. FlexiServer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\FlexiServer\uninst.exe. flexiserver.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 866.00 KB (886788 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FlexiServer. They occupy 2.44 MB (2561096
bytes) on disk.
- flexiserver.exe (866.00 KB)
- fsrvsetup_v1.74.exe (769.06 KB)
- uninst.exe (866.00 KB)
This web page is about FlexiServer version 1.74
only. You can find here a few links to other FlexiServer versions:
...click to view all...
FlexiServer is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase FlexiServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FlexiServer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FlexiServer or simply click the Search feature and type in "FlexiServer". If it is installed on your PC the FlexiServer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FlexiServer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FlexiServer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlexiServer.
8. After removing FlexiServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlexiServer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlexiServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FlexiServer by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that FlexiServer by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FlexiServer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-10 04:24:36.490