FIFA 20 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FIFA 20 from your computerElectronic Arts
. More information about Electronic Arts can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com/
if you want to read more on FIFA 20 on Electronic Arts's web page. FIFA 20 is usually set up in the C:\Origin\FIFA 20 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove FIFA 20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cleanup.exe is the FIFA 20's main executable file and it takes circa 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FIFA 20. They take an average of 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to FIFA 20 version 18.104.22.16850
alone. For more FIFA 20 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FIFA 20 is a program by Electronic Arts. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall FIFA 20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FIFA 20 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FIFA 20 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA 20". The FIFA 20 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FIFA 20 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FIFA 20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA 20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FIFA 20.
8. After uninstalling FIFA 20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FIFA 20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FIFA 20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-28 20:45:56.880