FIFA 20 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall FIFA 20 from your computerElectronic Arts
. Open here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts. More info about the app FIFA 20 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Games 2\Star Wars\FIFA 20 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling FIFA 20 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the FIFA 20's primary executable file and it occupies about 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside FIFA 20. They take about 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about FIFA 20 version 22.214.171.124059
alone. Click on the links below for other FIFA 20 versions:
...click to view all...
FIFA 20 is an application offered by Electronic Arts. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase FIFA 20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FIFA 20 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FIFA 20 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA 20". If it exists on your system the FIFA 20 app will be found automatically. After you select FIFA 20 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FIFA 20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA 20:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FIFA 20.
8. After uninstalling FIFA 20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FIFA 20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FIFA 20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-03 19:47:41.467