FIFA 20 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FIFA 20 from your computerElectronic Arts
. More information about Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ea.com/
if you want to read more on FIFA 20 on Electronic Arts's web page. FIFA 20 is typically set up in the C:\Games\FIFA 20 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing FIFA 20 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Cleanup.exe is the FIFA 20's main executable file and it occupies close to 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) on disk.
FIFA 20 contains of the executables below. They occupy 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20625
of FIFA 20. Click on the links below for other FIFA 20 versions:
...click to view all...
FIFA 20 is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove FIFA 20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FIFA 20 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FIFA 20 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA 20". The FIFA 20 app will be found automatically. After you click FIFA 20 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FIFA 20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FIFA 20:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FIFA 20.
8. After removing FIFA 20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FIFA 20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FIFA 20 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-11 22:09:42.373