You can find on this page details on how to remove FIFA 20 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FIFA 20 from your computerElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. More details about the app FIFA 20 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Programmer\Origin\Games\FIFA 20 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall FIFA 20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the FIFA 20's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) on disk.
FIFA 20 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk.
This data is about FIFA 20 version 126.96.36.199307
only. Click on the links below for other FIFA 20 versions:
...click to view all...
FIFA 20 is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall FIFA 20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FIFA 20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FIFA 20 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA 20". The FIFA 20 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FIFA 20 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FIFA 20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FIFA 20:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FIFA 20.
8. After uninstalling FIFA 20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FIFA 20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-14 12:22:48.440