FIFA 20 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FIFA 20 from your computerElectronic Arts
. Further information on Electronic Arts can be found here
. Please open http://www.ea.com/nl
if you want to read more on FIFA 20 on Electronic Arts's website. FIFA 20 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 20 folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FIFA 20. FIFA 20's main file takes around 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) and is called Cleanup.exe.
FIFA 20 is composed of the following executables which occupy 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk:
This data is about FIFA 20 version 22.214.171.124571
only. Click on the links below for other FIFA 20 versions:
...click to view all...
FIFA 20 is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove FIFA 20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FIFA 20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FIFA 20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FIFA 20". If it exists on your system the FIFA 20 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FIFA 20 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FIFA 20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA 20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FIFA 20.
8. After removing FIFA 20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FIFA 20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-16 10:34:30.767