FIFA 20 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall FIFA 20 from your systemElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com/
if you want to read more on FIFA 20 on Electronic Arts's website. FIFA 20 is typically set up in the C:\Origin Games\FIFA 20 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FIFA 20. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) on disk.
FIFA 20 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52399
of FIFA 20. Click on the links below for other FIFA 20 versions:
...click to view all...
FIFA 20 is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove FIFA 20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FIFA 20 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FIFA 20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FIFA 20". If it exists on your system the FIFA 20 program will be found very quickly. After you select FIFA 20 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FIFA 20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FIFA 20:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FIFA 20.
8. After uninstalling FIFA 20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FIFA 20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FIFA 20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FIFA 20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-11 18:22:41.720